Building Performance into an Organisation [One Day Workshop]
We live in an age of organisations, where high performance is less a matter of virtuoso accomplishments than it is of welding individual efforts into effective joint performance.
Building Performance into an Organisation equips managers and leaders to do just that. It combines key performance improvement ideas and techniques with approaches to building and consolidating teams that focus on the collaborative accomplishment of jointly defined results.
After completing Building Performance into an Organisation participants will be able to:
• Describe what high performance looks like in their own organisation and for their teams
• Jointly define, analyse and improve measured performance, and through that build and motivate their teams.
Building Performance into an Organisation includes the following:
• The importance of creating a context for performance, and how to do it
• The six stages of the Performance Management Cycle
• Setting performance goals and performance indicators jointly
• The performance cascade – building performance through an organisation
• Collaboratively reviewing performance and analysing the sources of success
• Sharing best practice
• Establishing performance improvement systems … without creating bureaucracy
• What really motivates staff and binds people together.
Each participant receives a pack of material including notes, templates, questionnaires and articles.
Building Performance into an Organisation is ideal for executives wanting to unify senior management teams; middle managers with teams reporting to them; and those new to management who are leading teams for the first time.
Michael Carman Consulting assists organisations define and improve performance; develop and implement strategy; and creatively solve problems. We do this through the use of learning and development courses (off the shelf and tailored), workshops, focus groups, research, structured programs, and reviews.
For inquiries contact Michael Carman on phone 0414 383 374 or email email@example.com
© Michael Carman 2010-2018